LLQP Exam Overview
The Life Licence Qualification Program (LLQP) Exam was created to mandate a minimum standard of excellence amongst Canadian life insurance professionals.
Durham College administers the LLQP Exam for various provincial regulators (with the exception of Quebec). Exam questions, content and rules are provided by the provincial regulators.
The LLQP exam is a multiple choice exam. There are 4 modules:
- Life insurance
- Accident and sickness insurance
- Segregated funds and annuities
- Ethics and professional practice
Candidates are required to score 60% to pass a module.
*Ethics and Professional Practice module must be written in the jurisdiction(s) in which they are seeing a licence. PlannerPrep LLQP material covers all provinces within the context of common law and does not cover material required for LLQP exam in Quebec.
PlannerPrep’s LLQP Product Overview
Support your preparation and studying with PlannerPrep’s comprehensive packages of LLQP exam bank and study guides.
LLQP Exam Bank
- 4 exam banks that cover each module required to pass the LLQP exam: Life insurance, Accident and Sickness Insurance, Segregated Funds and Annuities, and Ethics and Professional Practice
- Includes 250 multiple choice questions for each module
- PlannerPrep’s software makes the experience of taking the practice exams as relevant as possible
- All Practice Exams include detailed answer key with explanations and traceability to competency profiles
- Multiple attempts available for each Exam Bank
LLQP Study Guide
- Covers all competency areas and modules
- 300+ pages of comprehensive content
- Downloadable PDF included for smartphones, computers and print-outs
- Focused content ensure study time is as efficient as possible
- Products available for individual purchase or by affordable product bundles.